Babil says Irrfan was in awe of Dilip Kumar - Index of Movie Reviews | Web Series Hindi And English | TOI Reviews

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, July 9, 2021

Babil says Irrfan was in awe of Dilip Kumar

Babil has penned an emotional tribute to late actor Dilip Kumar, who passed away on July 7. The aspiring actor revealed that he was at his farmhouse and when he got the news, he rushed to Mumbai to pay a tribute to the ‘master’. “I was at our farmhouse, preparing for ‘Qala’ when I got the news, how ashamed I was to have not been able to do this in time, for the death of a man that inspired Baba and I for uncountable ages. I didn’t have any telecommunication network and I literally rushed back to Mumbai just to be able to pay tribute to the master.”

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3ANjnCW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot