Nawazuddin fondly remembers Dilip Kumar - Index of Movie Reviews | Web Series Hindi And English | TOI Reviews

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Nawazuddin fondly remembers Dilip Kumar

Bollywood is mourning the demise of legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who passed away today at the age of 98. The thespian inspired a generation of actors and Nawazuddin Siddiqui was also one of them. He shares, “My father was a fan of Dilip Kumar sahab and he would always tell me that I didn’t have the maturity that Dilip Kumar had in his performance. When I was in NSD, I watched all his 56 movies because I was the film convener there.”

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3hEDxqg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot